AIRPORT PICKUP INFORMATION
Our driver will receive you by the arrival airline baggage claim, and he/she will be holding the PASSENGER name sign. If there is any difficulty for locating the driver, please call us for assistance.
Cancellation made prior to 3 hours before the scheduled pick up time is without penalty. A cancellation made within 3 hours or after scheduled pick up time is subject to a full fare and gratuity charges. All reservations require separate cancellation. If any changed or cancellation needed in reservation, within the Pickup time 12:00am and 6:00am, please call before 11:00pm, the night before schedule pickup, in order to avoid charges. Our office hours are between 5:00am and 11:00pm, however we do provide 24 hours service, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for next morning by 11:00pm.
NO SHOW CHARGES
Please DON’T leave the baggage area before you call us in order to avoid the NO SHOW up charges. No show up charges at Detroit Metro Airport is minimum $25.00 or full fare. No exception. (Other Airports & city are subject to full fare + other charges).
20% gratuity will be automatically added for single payment convenient.
All deposits are subject to NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled in a timely manner.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. . No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- All cancellations are required 3 hours prior notice before schedule pick up time, other wise will be charge or bill full accordingly.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Detroit Airport Town Cars is not responsible for any damage cause by any Sub-contractor.